Sunday 30 November 2014

This Week at Pearson: Santa Store, Decorating Gingerbread Houses & Pajama Day!

Monday and Tuesday: The Santa Store



The holiday season is finally here,
Full of joy and festive cheer.
With gifts for Mommy and Daddy, 
And so much more.
We're going shopping,
At the Santa Store!

Children will be shopping for special gifts for their loved ones Monday and Tuesday at the Santa Store. A special thanks to all the little elves who have been working hard in Santa's workshop to stock up the shelves. Happy shopping!

Thursday and Friday: Decorating Gingerbread Houses & Pajama Day

       

I made a house of gingerbread,
It was so sugary sweet.
It took me all day long to make,
But it lasted just a week.
Monday I ate the ceiling,
Tuesday I ate the door.
Wednesday I ate the windows,
Thursday I ate the floor.
Friday I ate all four walls,
Saturday I ate the lawn.
Sunday I licked up all the crumbs, 
My gingerbread house is gone!

Children will be decorating gingerbread houses this Thursday and Friday. We'll see how many decorations actually make it onto the houses instead of in little tummies! It's also pajama day so there's no need to get dressed! Children are invited to come to school in their pajamas! Pajamas all day - yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment