Tuesday 18 June 2013

To Pearson with love (from an almost 'past' parent)

Four years ago when my son first came to Pearson, I had hoped he would have some fun and hopefully learn a few things along the way.  I didn't realize then that joining the Pearson Community would have such an incredible impact on our whole family.  

Not only were all 3 of my children able to experience the warm, nurturing, creative and stimulating environment that Pearson provides.  They were cared for, encouraged and guided by our three amazing teachers; Fiona, Johanna and Allison.  I watched each of my children reach their potential in their own special way through an amazing curriculum and many unplanned "teachable moments". 

As our Pearson journey comes to an end, it is an understatement to say that we will all miss being a part of this incredible community.  Our family will always be truly grateful for all of the beautiful memories and lasting friendships we will take with us!  Thank you Pearson, it really was "a beary nice place to be"! xoxo

Goodbye Pearson!

No comments:

Post a Comment